Now, let’s have a look at all the pug super powers. Every dog breed has its super powers, but you’d be hard pressed to find another breed of dog having THESE super powers. Generally speaking, since they are easy-going and happy dogs, they don’t tend to use their pug super powers for nefarious purposes. But beware, their love of food has led more than one good pug into the dark side!
Pug Super Powers
1. Pugs can move things with their mind.
2. Pugs can fly.
3. Pugs can swing both ways.
4. Pugs can be mobsters, in which case they are Pugstas.
5. Pugs can have the longest tongue in dogdom, and use it for things that you would not expect. Like this pug catching flies. And this puppy pug that is practicing.
6. Pugs can have two heads.
7. Pugs can disguise themselves as seals for deep undercover work.
8. Pugs can be buskers looking for a quick dime (don’t be fooled and give in, they’ll only use it for more bacon).
9. Pugs can make like Tarzan and survive in the jungle by making friends with the natives.
10. Pugs can disguise themselves as Canadians by getting their hair done mullet-style.
11. Pugs can read your email and translate it into pug for all his pug friends that will then laugh at you.
12. Pugs can play both sides of the Star Wars cast (remember what we said about the dark side?) and supporting characters too.
Now that you know about Pug super powers, you will never look at a pug the same way again, guaranteed. Just goes to show you, although mild-mannered, sweet and clownish, one can never under-estimate the Power of the Pug. Heck, you may even want to call Pugalug Pug Rescue and see what adoptable pugs with super powers might need a new cover story, could be you!.
Does your dog have super powers? Post a picture in the Pug Love Fan Group!